Car Accident Attorneys in Van Nuys
Car accidents can result in serious injuries, disability, and emotional and financial distress. Los Angeles is a very populous city in California. It is a normal occurrence to see California freeways and roadways congested. Due to the large population and city design, car accidents are a common reality in Van Nuys and throughout California. If you were in a car accident as a result of someone else’s negligence, discuss your case with an expert car accident lawyer today. Our auto accident attorneys are ready to fight for your rights.
Our accident attorneys will gather evidence, monitor timelines and build the strongest possible case on your behalf. We handle cases and represent clients throughout Van Nuys and including Los Angeles County Long Beach, Irvine, Glendale, Pasadena, San Bernardino, and Santa Monica.
Getting started is easy. All you have to do is schedule a free consultation right now. Call (818) 668-3359 for a Van Nuys and Los Angeles accident attorney today.
In addition to emotional pain and suffering, victims of catastrophic car accidents may suffer the following injuries:
- Traumatic brain injury (TBI) and head wounds
- Internal organ damage
- Bone fractures
- Cuts, bruises, and lacerations
- Amputations and severed limbs
- Spinal cord injuries
- Paraplegia and quadriplegia
Preparing for the Initial Consultation
Your attorney needs to gather all relevant information in order to assess your situation. During the initial consultation after an auto accident, we advise you to bring as much information as possible, including:
- Medical records
- Medical bills
- Emergency room bills
- Emergency room records
- Information on the other driver such as the driver’s name, address, and telephone number
- Insurance information for both parties to the accident
- Pictures of the accident and of your injuries
- Names, addresses and phone numbers of witnesses
In California, you may not be entitled to claim compensation for pain and suffering if you were not insured at the time of the accident. Talk to your lawyer about this issue if you are uninsured.
Find an Experienced Car Accident Attorney in Van Nuys, California
Some of the most common parties involved in a car accident claim:
Call A Personal Injury Attorney Before Calling Anyone Else
It is important that you contact a personal injury attorney without delay. An experienced personal injury attorney can help protect your rights so that you can focus on healing.
- Car insurance providers
- Automobile manufacturers, sellers, and marketers
- A company that leased or rented a vehicle
- Commercial employers
- Other drivers on the road
- Truck drivers and other commercial vehicle operators
- Car dealerships
- Car mechanics and auto shops
- The government agency or property owner responsible for the road
- Construction site planners and managers
If you or someone else involved in the accident is injured do not hesitate to call 9-1-1. In some cases this could mean the difference between life and death.
Overview of Car Accident Claims in California